Nora: I am leaving you and never coming back. Goodbye.
Helmer: No! You can't leave! Please Nora don't, think about the children!
Nora: The children will be fine with them as long as the nurse takes care of them. I am not fit to raise my children yet, I don't know anything about myself.
Helmer: Ok then, if you leave I will tell the police about to Forging the signature on Krogstad's bank note. And you will be arrested.
Nora: (Silent, with a worried look on her face) But...
Helmer: Yes you can't leave or I will get you arrested for forging the signature.
Nora: I can't believe this. You are doing what Krogstad did to me! You are no better then Krogstad, you're just a hypocrite.
Helmer: Well I guess I am. So, are you still going to leave?
Nora: (Pauses for a moment) No, I won't leave you.
Helmer: Just what I thought, now you better apologize for what you just did and for what you just said to me.
Nora: Ok I'm sorry just please don't let me go to jail!
No comments:
Post a Comment